Zoo day! Today's trip was no small group: six of us plus our ten kids for four hours...whew. I don't know about the kids, but I'm exhausted. I hadn't taken Sydney there since the new exhibit opened, Predators of the Serengeti, but it was a hit for sure.
A visual tour of our long day at the zoo (clockwise from top left): Grace manhandles the tractor; the lions check us out; poor Elijah missed his morning nap and sat sleepy-eyed in the stroller the entire time exactly like this; Syd drums in the Serengeti music hut; Sophie, Syd and Baylie check themselves out on the heat-sensitive body imaging screen; Kim chases down newly walking Kaleb; Lily gives us her adorable big smile; Syd roars like the lion she's sitting on; Kaleb flashes his big blue eyes; up we go along one of the many hills; all the kids lined up (minus Claire).

No comments:
Post a Comment